756028 2nd Line East
Mulmur, Ontario L9V 0G5,CA
Phone: (705) 828-5385
Hockey Program includes:
- A competitive season of 45-50 games against elite competition
- 4-5 on-ice practices, 4-5 off-ice practices, video sessions weekly
- Full-time professional coaching staff
- Transportation to all team events
- Hotels and meals on the road trips
- Tournament fees and team registration fees
- Team hockey equipment (gloves, pants, helmet, team hockey bag, game and practice jerseys and socks, tape, water bottles, skate sharpening)
- Team apparel (team jacket, team track suit, t-shirts, shorts, hats, personal duffle bag)
- Player Promotion
Academic Program includes:
- Full Program: Includes a full academic curriculum, provided by the Center Dufferin District High (CDDHS) or the Virtual High School (VHS). Both programs are approved by the Ontario Ministry of Education. Book fees are included in the academic tuition. Students need to bring their own laptops and school supplies for all the academic terms.
- Post Graduate Program: Includes an SAT and TOEFL preparation course, an ESL (English as Second Language) course.
- Comfortable dormitory-style setting, accommodating up to 2 players per room
- 3 nutritious meals and snacks, prepared by our chef, are served in our cafeteria daily
- 24hr supervision at the facility
- Transportation to evening and weekend activities
HTI TUITION INFORMATION
Program From Fees Funds Winter Program September 1 – March 15 $18,500 CAD Spring Program March 15 – June 15 $6,000 CAD
ROOM AND BOARD
Program Fees Funds Winter Program Room and Board $5,200 CAD Spring Program Room and Board $2,400 CAD
Center Dufferin District High School Fees Funds Ontario Student No Cost Canadian Out-of-Province Student $9,000 CAD International Student $10,000 CAD
Link for more detailed information on CDDHS section: http://www.ugdsb.on.ca/cddhs1 // The tuition indicated above is for the full academic year. Single semester option is also available. Please contact CDDHS administration directly for payment arrangements and enrollment.
2 // Tutoring assistance can be arranged for an additional cost.
Virtual High School (VHS)
Please follow the link below for more detailed information on VHS course selection, pricing and registration: https://www.virtualhighschool.com/credits.asp
Please contact VHS administration directly for payment arrangements and enrollment.
3 // The fee does not include the cost of the SAT Test or the TOEFL Test.
Post Graduate Students Fees Funds SAT Prep/ESL Course $1,500 CAD