756028 2nd Line East
Mulmur, Ontario L9V 0G5,CA
Phone: (705) 828-5385
Every year Hockey Training Institute welcomes players from various countries around the world. The following information will help guide you through the HTI Stars’ registration process in a step-by-step outline. It is important to communicate with our office during that process, in order for us to receive all the necessary information about you and your family.
Our goal is to give young and dedicated hockey players the opportunity to develop their hockey skills, to complete their pre-university education (high school or post-graduate), to gain valuable life experience and to get promoted to the higher levels of competition (NCAA, CIS, International). While we strive every year to be the most competitive program we can be, we evaluate players during the acceptance process based not only on their skill level, but also on their character and the potential they might have. Our biggest goal and our biggest reward - is seeing our players improve and advance to the next level, and we believe that a player with the right attitude, strong work ethic and dedication will be successful in our program. We have been fortunate to work with many world class players, who are enjoying successful international and collegiate careers, and many of those success stories started with hard work and determination.
If you feel that you are the type of an athlete who enjoys a rigorous daily training regimen, where you will be pushed to your limits, combined with school work, road trips and more training – then we look forward to seeing your application!
HTI Stars President
-     Print and fill out the Recruit Form (A PDF of the document can be found in the Registration Forms section
-     Send the completed Recruit Form to our office via email or mail to our address
-     Send any additional information which you feel might give us a better description of you as a hockey player, a student and a person (Short description of your achievements and future goals, recommendation letters, etc.
Upon review of your application package by our administration and our coaching staff, you will receive a follow-up email and a phone call informing you of the decision regarding your acceptance into the program.
Several factors are taken into consideration during the acceptance process: hockey skill level, academic status, character, work ethic, future goals, etc.
After you have been accepted into the program you can precede with the registration.
-     Fill out the Registration Package which will be emailed or mailed to you and return it back to our office via email or by mailing it to our address.
-     Send in a copy of your school transcripts
-     Reference letters
After we receive your registration forms and all the supporting documents, an acceptance letter will be sent to you along with the financial paperwork.