HOCKEY TRAINING INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL
8058 8th Line, Utopia, Ontario, L0M 1T0
Phone: 705-828-5385 Email: email@example.com
- Deposit of $ 5,000 CDN, is due upon acceptance into the program.
- Final payment is due by September 1.
**Please contact our office to discuss payment plan.
- A final invoice with payment dates and our bank information will be sent out with an acept ance letter.
- Delinquency of payment can result in immediate removal from all athletic and academic programs.
Extended Payment Plan
- A minimum 50% of the tuition must be paid by September 1. All extended payments must be completed by December 1. Deposit of
$ 5,000 CDN, is due upon acceptance into the program.
- Payments are accepted in the form of Visa, MasterCard, cheque, money order or wire transfer. Please make cheques payable to Hockey Training Institute International. Cheques and money orders should be mailed to: 756028 2nd Line East, Mulmur, ON, L0N 1S8
- In the event that it is necessary for a registrant to cancel, a refund will be granted (excluding a $2,000.00 cancelation fee) if canceled before May 1st. There are no refunds on cancelations after May 1st.
** Extra fees: IIHF and USA Hockey transfer fees might apply to non-Canadian players. Please contact our office to find out the exact amount for each player.
- Student/Players will be responsible for any damages done to their rooms.
- A credit card number on file will be required as a damage deposit.
- Charges for damages will be processed to the credit card.
- Scholarship opportunities are based on the player’s academic and athletic performance and are discussed with each player and his/her family on a private basis.
Who is Financially Responsible for the fees?
I, the undersigned, have read, and understand the registration policies put forth by Hockey Training Institute (HTI) and are signing for my son/daughter: